- Choux Paste Sponge
90G Debic Butter Block
90G Cake Flour
30G Bread Flour
150G Egg Yolk
225G Dutch Lady Professional Milk
300G Egg White
Choux Paste Sponge
- Melt the butter and heat it up in a pan
- Add in the cake flour and bread flour into the melted butter to make a choux.
- Transfer the choux paste into the mixing bowl and let it cool.
- Add in the egg white into the egg yolk to emulsify.
- Add in warm milk and mix well.
- Whisk sugar and egg white into medium soft peak meringue.
- Mix all the ingredients well and whip it until it reaches a medium peak.
- Mix all the ingredients well.