- Beat the butter and sugar until it become fluffy.
- One at a time, add in the egg, then mix it well.
- Add in the flour, Beryl’s Gourmet Premium Cocoa Powder, almond powder, baking powder, soda bicarbonate and salt, then mix well.
- Place the mixture in the chiller for 30mins.
- Remove from chiller. Roll the dough to about 15g per piece.
- Bake at 170°C for 8min. Remove from oven and place 1 piece of Beryl’s Gourmet Dark Compound Chocolate (XL Chunk) on top of the cookie.
- Continue to bake for 1 min. Remove from oven and place 1 piece of almond on top of cookie while still hot.