- Sift green tea powder into a bowl. Add hot water (100ml) and whisk until fully dissolved.
- Add 200ml Debic Tiramisu and 2tsp Matcha Powder. Whisk until medium peaks. transfer to a piping bag.
- Dip the ladyfingers in Matcha Tea. (not too long until it becomes soggy)
- Place ladyfingers into a dessert glass, and pipe a layer of Debic Tiramisu over the ladyfingers. Repeat the steps until the dessert glass is filled.
- Cover the tiramisu with plastic wrap. And refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Dust with Matcha Powder before serving.