About La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate
A classic Tuscan tradition, La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate can be used as a spread over slices of crusty Italian bread. Its unique fragrance, strong and determined, yet delicate and sophisticated, make it perfect with canapes, cakes, pasta, lasagna, pies, risottos, fish and mixed salads.
La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate Ingredients
The ingredients that can be found in a bottle of La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate are Champignon Mushrooms, Porcino, sunflower oil, 12% black truffle (Tuber Aestivum Vitt), salt, pepper, sugar, natural flavour and black truffle aroma. This gluten free product is also certified Kosher by OU.
How to Store La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate
When storing La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate, ensure that it is placed in a cool and dry location that is not under direct sunlight such as a pantry or cupboard. Once it is opened, kept refrigerated with oil and consume within 20 days.
Origin of La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate
Products related to La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate
- BORDE Dried Funghi Porcini Extra
- Aqualagna Tartufi Salsa Tartufata Truffle Paste
- GEOFOODS Olive Oil with Black Winter Truffles Slice
- KAVIARI Kristal Selection Caviar
- LA RUSTICHELLA Black Truffle Flavoured Olive Oil
- ROMANZINI Escargots Sauvages Extra Large
- SABAROT Dried Cèpes Extra
- Urbani Tartufi White Truffle Oil
- SPICE KING Spanish Saffron
At Essential Ingredients, we do our best to provide good quality fine foods at an affordable price, so why don’t you give the La Rustichella Black Truffle Pate a try today?