- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl except softened butter, until mixture becomes a soft dough.
- Add in softened butter, knead dough until becomes smooth with elasticity.
- Leave dough in a warm place for proofing until size doubles (Duration: ~ 1 hour)
- Portion the dough into 3 equal parts, shape it into a ball, and then allow it to rest for another 10 minutes.
- Flatten the dough into rectangular shape and roll it, then place it into a Pullman tin or any baking tray, with a final proofing of 45 – 60 minutes. Let dough rise about 90% full.
- Cover the Pullman tin, bake in a preheated oven of 190°C for 35 minutes, and then 180°C (fan-forced) for another 5 minutes.
*Disclaimer: Different oven operates differently, adjust accordingly.