- Wash the strawberries and cut them into slices, leaving aside 3-4 for the final decoration. In a bowl, knead the cream cheese with icing sugar until you get a cream without lumps.
- Separately whip the cream so that it is firm and fluffy. Gently combine it with cream cheese, with slow movements from bottom to top, to avoid separation. Let the mixture rest in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Resume the cream and compose the millefeuille. Arrange the puffs next to each other on a serving plate.
- Spread the first layer of cream or distribute in tufts, using a sac à Poche. Lay a layer of strawberry slices on the cream. If you want, spread a further layer of cream.
- Make another layer with the puffs and complete with a sprinkling of powdered sugar, a few tufts of cream, and strawberries cut in half lengthwise, to decorate.
- Consume immediately or keep it in the refrigerator until you serve.