Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 23 - 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400℉/200℃ and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together milk and eggs, set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Work the cold butter into the flour mixture with a pastry cutter until the mixture is crumbly and the bits of butter are pea sized. Stir in cheese, onions and sun dried tomatoes to coat.
- Add in milk mixture and stir until a moist dough comes together. Turn dough out onto a lightly flour dusted work surface and shape into a 7-inch round. Cut round into 8 equal triangles and arrange closely on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes. Enjoy warm or at room temperature!