About Silpat Sheet
Silpat is the original non-stick baking liner. This baking liner does not need any greasing and can be used without parchment paper. Silpat is food safe because it is made of fiberglass and food grade silicone. Bake & freeze stable from -40℃ to +250℃.
Ideal for use when creating Danish pastries, baking biscuits, working with sugar and all sugary and salted preparations.
How to Use Silpat Sheet
- Rinse before first use.
- Place the liner on a perforated tray or a grid before handling.
- Lay the product to be baked or frozen directly on Silpat.
- Usable in any kind of oven (ventilated, steam, microwave, deck oven).
- Baking temperatures may need to be adjusted according to your specific oven.
- Silpat is effective in temperatures from -40°F to 500°F (or -40°C to 260°C).
Origin of Silpat Sheet
Products related to Silpat Sheet
- Silicone Measuring Baking Mat
- SILPAT Macaron Baking Mat
- SILIKOMART Professional Silicone Mould
- Round Bread Proofing Basket
- Porcelain Ramekin Baking Cup
At Essential Ingredients, we do our best to provide good quality baking accessories at an affordable price, so why don’t you give the Silpat Sheet a try today?