Grade: Grade A (Premium/Gourmet/Prime)
Length: 16cm – 17.5cm
Flavour Profile: Cocoa, Fruity, Flora
- Basic Preparation:
1. Cut each end off the vanilla bean and slice through the vanilla bean lengthwise.
2. Remove the paste from the inner part of the vanilla bean and use accordingly.
1. Use in a variety of cooking and baking applications, including vanilla sugar, sweet sauces, ice cream, cakes and cookies, and homemade vanilla extract.
2. Use vanilla seeds as finishing touches on your ice creams, custards and crème brûlées.
3. Add into coffee grinds for vanilla-flavored coffee, or add pods into sugar to make vanilla sugar.
Papua New Guinea
- Shelf Life: