Chocolate Chip, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Raising Agent (E500(ii)), Vanillin.
Contains wheat and soy. Made by equipment that also processes products that contain peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, egg and cereals containing gluten.
Store in cool and dry place.
1. 1 packet of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.
2. 65g Melted Butter
3. 1 Egg
1. 1 packet of Double Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix.
2. 60g Melted Butter
3. 1 egg
4. 50ml Water
1. Preheat oven at 160℃. Prepare baking pan by lightly greasing.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix with egg and butter to form a soft dough, set aside.
3. In a second bowl, combine Double Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix, water, egg and butter until well mixed.
4. Spread the brownie batter onto the baking pan. Scoop the cookie dough and spread over brownie batter.
5. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until cookie is golden brown.