About Hershey’s Special Dark Dutched Cocoa
Hershey’s Special Dutched cocoa is processed to neutralize the natural acidity of cocoa, giving it a milder taste and darker colour. Use it for baking and hot chocolate drinks. From heavenly hot chocolate to fabulous frostings and gluten-free desserts, this 100% cacao is naturally unsweetened, highly versatile and 100 percent delicious.
Hershey’s Special Dark Dutched Cocoa Ingredient
Cocoa processed with alkali.
How to Store Hershey’s Special Dark Dutched Cocoa
When storing this product, ensure that it is kept in a cool and dry location, such as the pantry or cupboard, away from direct sunlight.
Origin of Hershey’s Special Dark Dutched Cocoa
Products related to Hershey’s Special Dark Dutched Cocoa
- CALLEBAUT Cocoa Powder
- VALRHONA 100% Pure Cocoa Powder
- Cacao Barry Extra Brute Cocoa Powder
- Van Houten Professional Cocoa Powder Dark Brown 20/22
- VAN HOUTEN Cocoa Powder
- DELFI 100% Natural Cocoa Powder [Unsweetened]
- HERSHEY’S 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- COCO X’TEND Equato Cocoa Powder
- DAVINCI GOURMET Hot Chocolate Flavoured Powder Mix
At Essential Ingredients, we do our best to provide good quality cocoa powder at an affordable price, so why don’t you give the Hershey’s Special Dark Dutched Cocoa a try today?