About Callebaut Cocoa Powder
Callebaut Cocoa Powder is 100% pure cocoa, pressed from the same great blend as the one used to craft the Finest Belgian Chocolate. It has a warm, red-brown colour and a very pleasant solid chocolatey taste that mainly comes from the West African bean blend that forms its base. It’s spiced up with flavour beans from other African regions, Latin America and Asia. This cocoa powder has a very fine texture and can be easily mixed into doughs and liquids.
- Features: Fine texture – great solubility
Callebaut Cocoa Powder Ingredients
How to Store Callebaut Cocoa Powder
The best temperature to store this cocoa powder is between 12-20°C with a relative humidity of 70% max.
Origin of Callebaut Cocoa Powder
Products related to Callebaut Cocoa Powder
- COCO X’TEND Equato Cocoa Powder
- DAVINCI GOURMET Hot Chocolate Flavoured Powder Mix
- BARRY CALLEBAUT Cocoa Powder
- Van Houten Professional Cocoa Powder Dark Brown 20/22
- VALRHONA 100% Pure Cocoa Powder
- VAN HOUTEN Cocoa Powder
- HERSHEY’S 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
At Essential Ingredients, we do our best to provide high quality cocoa powders at a reasonable price in Malaysia so why not give our product a try?