About Special Brew Ipoh White Coffee
Ipoh is a city in Malaysia, where one can find really good Ipoh white coffee. The coffee beans are roasted with palm oil margarine or butter, giving it a strong coffee aroma, which goes really well when it is served with condensed milk. Most Malaysian even prefer their coffee black, also known as Kopi-O among the locals.
How to Prepare Special Brew Ipoh White Coffee
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of coffee powder in a mug of hot water.
- Let it sit for 3-5 minutes, stir the mixture during the immersion.
- Filter the coffee with cloth filter and pour the content into another coffee mug.
- Add 1 tablespoon of condense milk and 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk. This solely depends on personal preference.
- Can also use French press, drip or any brewing methods
How to Store Special Brew Ipoh White Coffee
When storing the Special Brew Ipoh White Coffee, ensure that they are stored in a dry and cool place such as a cupboard or pantry. If opened, keep the product in an airtight container to prolong the freshness.
Origin of Special Brew Ipoh White Coffee
Products related to Special Brew Ipoh White Coffee
- CHEK HUP Classic 3-in-1 Premix White Coffee
- illy Instant Coffee | Classic Roast
- NESCAFE Gold Soluble Coffee
- TRUCILLO Espresso Coffee Beans | Il Mio Caffe Classico
- DUTCH LADY U.H.T Milk
- TWININGS Earl Grey Tea
- OSK New Family Japanese Green Tea
At Essential Ingredients, we do our best to provide good quality coffee at an affordable price, so why don’t you try Special Brew Ipoh White Coffee today?