– Part A –
- 350g Diary Whipping Cream
- 3 pcs Egg Yolk (Size B)
- 125g Milk
- 80g Castor Sugar
- 160g CocoaX’tend Kibbles Dark Chocolate
– Part B –
- 300g Diary Whipping Cream
- 20g Castor Sugar
- Beat the liquid ingredients in a bowl till emulsified.
- Sift in the powder ingredients and mix evenly.
- Beat egg white and slowly add in sugar to become meringe.
- Fold in meringue into the flour mixture by 2 times.
- Spread the batter onto baking pan evenly. Bake at 200°C top heat and 150°C bottom heat for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool.
- In a saucepan, mix cream, egg yolk, milk, sugar, Kibbles and heat to 80°C.
- Transfer the liquid to chill for 5 hours.
- Whisk it become a thick chocolate cream.
- In another bowl, beat cream and sugar till 80% peak shows up.
- Fold in the whipped cream to the chocolate cream.
- Heat cream up to 80°C.
- In a bowl, pour cream over Kibbles and rest around 2 minutes.
- Use spatula to stir, add in icing sugar, and mix well.
- Cool it down to room temp.
- Add in the almond nibs before glazing.
- Spread cream filling onto the flat cake and roll it tight. Chill for 4 hours.
- After well set, glaze the nutty chocolate ganache and chill for 30 minutes.