- Vanila Chantilly
- Strawberry Syrup
50G Strawberry Puree
5G Lemon Puree
25G Sugar Syrup 1:1
- Berries Gel
- Almond Croustillant
- Fresh Sweet Strawberry
- Whip egg white and sugar into meringue until it reaches a soft peak.
- Fold in egg yolk, milk and salt.
- Fold in sifted cake flour.
- Add in oil and vanilla.
- Bake at 165C for approximately 36 – 30 minutes.
- Place the genoise upside-down after baking.
- Mix all the ingredients well and whip it until it reaches a medium peak.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Warm the puree with sugar and agar-agar powder to 65C.
- Switch off the heat, add in gel cream and vanilla pod.
- Keep in a chiller