Category: Cakes, Double Dutch Chocolate
PART 1 - CHOCOLATE BASE
500g Wah Seng Finest Double Dutch Chocolate Mix
150g Corn Oil
3 Whole Eggs (Grade A)
- Preheat your oven at 150c/160c.
- Pour corn oil, water and eggs into mixing bowl, then add Wah Seng Double Dutch premix last.
- Mix at low speed for 1 minute and then at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour the mixture at 200g each into 4 trays.
- Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes before baking for 20 – 30 minutes
PART 2 - Swiss Chocolate Coins
400ml Whipping Cream
500g Felcor 52% Dark Couverture Coins
- Double boil whipping cream over low/medium heat.
- Once it starts to get hot, stir in the chocolate coins until all is melted. Remember to keep stirring constantly.
- Pour in approximately 200g of ganache on top of the chocolate base.
Once it cools down, you can start to consume it or keep it in the freezer for later.